John Eady BA (Hons) MSc MA Chief Executive
KKP founder, John has over 30 years strategic and operational management, business development, consultancy and research experience. The Company driving force, he has built a wide ranging portfolio, supporting clients across the public, private, education and 3rd sectors.
He provides leadership and strategic direction across the spectrum. His depth of expertise means that he is regularly asked to manage complex or troubleshooting assignments and produce innovative, thought-provoking solutions. He is a leading authority in elite performance sport planning and evaluation.
An expert on business effectiveness and efficiency, John provides solutions for trusts and local authorities assisting them to ‘sweat assets’ and improve commercial, value for money based business focus. He is a leading developer of innovative service specifications; and a strong advocate of effective use of management information to inform policy, impact evaluation and investment.
John has a first degree in physical education, an MSc in management science (marketing specialism) from Durham University Business School and an MA in Coaching and Mentoring from Oxford Brookes University.
- Strategies, evaluations, planning, intervention and change management
- Lead Panel consultant on Sport England’s Sport Specific Facility Strategies Group
- Performance management/ impact evaluation
- Corporate governance, visioning and organisational restructure
- Feasibility studies, business planning, improvement & development
- Executive coaching, mentoring and recruitment; boards and professional staff